― Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest
This super smooth, light mango pudding is simple enough for a child to put together and perfect for making in advance of a party.
Adapted from Thaifood.about.com
What you’ll need:
2 ripe mangoes
1 cup coconut milk
½ cup warm water
4 tbsp sugar (as per your taste)
3 tsp gelatin powder
1. Squeeze out all the pulp from the mangoes and puree them till you have a smooth paste.
2. Add the gelatin to a little bit of warm water first and stir well. Add the rest of the water and stir some more. Make sure you don’t have any lumps.
3. Add sugar to the gelatin mixture and stir till dissolved.
4. Add the gelatin-sugar mix and coconut milk to the mango puree. Put the mix through another whirl in your food processor.
5. Pour into serving bowls and chill for atleast 2 hours. Preferably overnight.