If you really want to make a friend, go to someone’s house and eat with him… the people who give you their food give you their heart. – Cesar Chavez
Recipe from Shagun Parashar
What you’ll need:
About 1 1/2 cups boiled Vegetables – you can use a combination of cauliflower, potato, green pepper, peas, carrots etc.
2 chopped onions
2 chopped tomatoes
2-3 tbsp Pav Bhaji Masala
3 -4 tbsp ghee
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 chopped green chilli
1 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp turmeric
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves and chopped onion for garnish
1. Heat the ghee in a pan and add chopped onion. Stir till translucent.
2. Bung in the cumin seeds and ginger garlic paste. Stir till the ginger garlic paste is cooked through.
3. Add the green chillies and stir. Mix in turmeric and tomatoes.
4. Cook the tomatoes till the shrivel up and you see fat oozing to the sides of the pan.
5. Add boiled veggies and Pav Bhaji Masala. Stir in a cup of water and let the entire mash cook till its mush.
6. Add salt to taste. See if you need more Pav Bhaji Masala.
Serve hot with Pav/ coriander leaves and chopped onions.