― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
1. Prep all the food and set it out at the beginning, people can walk around and serve themselves when they feel like it.
2. You can never have enough popcorn! Or cola!
3. Make sure the DVD runs in advance. Just in case, keep a back up ready if you experience technical difficulties.
4. Keep a lot of tissues around, if you’re serving finger food, you don’t want blotchy finger prints on your stuff.
5. With TV screens… Size does matter.
The most important thing though is to keep the food uncomplicated. This cucumber, feta open sandwich is a perfect, light, delicate sandwich packed with the tang of feta and the crunch and crisp of cucumber.
Adapted from Martha Stewart
What you’ll need:
Slices of Baguette
Salt and Pepper to taste
Crumble feta on to a slice of baguette, layer cucumber on top and season with salt and pepper.