The place is adorable. Designed by Wes Anderson on an anime trip. Lots of colour and whimsical Jap cultural references – what’s not to love.
One of my favourite menus in Delhi and some good food that’s good for you. I could live for a week on the Chilli Edamame. The Black Cod is everything everyone’s raved about and their sushi game is also on point. The chef’s experiment, using red rice from the North East for some of the sushi rolls, is a spectacular success. The red rice is firm and flavourful enough in its own right to hold its own against the fresh fillings.
The mocktail scene is a total fail though – everything is too sugary.
Tastefully buzzy, Guppy is a pleasure.
The five prettiest Pinterest images making me smile into my screen this summer!
I love this sweet coffee paraphernalia illustration! I take my coffee very, very seriously and I plan to acquire each of these implements one day.
All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.
- Double Chocolate Banana Bread
- No Fuss Banana Muffins
- Brown Sugar Cracked Wheat Porridge
- Choco Chia Pudding with a Smashed Banana Honey Swirl
- French Toast with Stewed Papers
- Chocolate Peanut Butter and Banana Cupcakes
- Mango Coconut Chia Pudding
- Tangy Lemon Rice
- Sunday Brunch Pav Bhaji with Mimosas
- Caramelized Onion Toast
- Surprise Omelet
- Sprouts Jalfr-easy
- Veggie Heavy Upma
- Scrambled Eggs with Bacon Bits and Toast
- Avocado Egg Toast
- Scrap Poha
- 20 Minute Shakshouka
- Cheese Toast
- Onion Poha
FOR THE VERY LAZY