“Don’t knock the weather. If it didn’t change once in a while, nine out of ten people couldn’t start a conversation.” ― Kim Hubbard
1. Indian Accent, Friends Colony – Generally the best restaurant in Delhi at any point of time but when the weather cools down the sunny patio is the perfect place to enjoy Chef Manish Mehrotra’s culinary genius.
2. Market Café, Khan Market – This laid back terrace is where you want to catch a gentle breeze and a drink with a friend without worrying about the frenetic Diwali shopping going on in the market below.
3. Le Bistro Du Parc, Defence Colony – A perfectly pretty balcony suitable for romantic evenings and gossipy lunch dates.
4. Townhall, Khan Market – Bright and full of buzz, watch Khan Market’s young and beautiful get their sushi fix on this spacious terrace.
5. Café Lota, Pragati Maidan – Amazing food, an adorable craft store next door and a patio meant for breezy afternoons and pleasant evenings.